WebDesktop - Smartphones - Tablets  | Australia - New Zealand - Pacific - Indonesia - Malaysia | Keeping up-to-date on social exclusion worldwide | PRESS REVIEW (Austrialia Pacific) about social exclusion : Poverty | Aboriginal Australians | Indigenous | Māori | New Zealand | Mental Health | LGBT | NON-PROFIT initiative : Our mission is to provide the best information on social exclusion worldwide || Raising awareness on the damaging effects of social exclusion

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 March 2018

Why are white people on Sunrise with no experience calling for Indigenous child removals?

Why are white people on Sunrise with no experience calling for Indigenous child removals?
- The Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) figures show that 68 per cent of Indigenous children are placed in the care of Indigenous people, which logic tells you then that the remaining 32 per cent must be with non-Indigenous families. With British and Irish being the most common ancestries ...